FACEBOOK  GOOGLE+      PINTEREST   RSS   TUMBLR   TWITTER   YOUTUBE   BLOGLOVIN'   

Friday, 16 May 2014

Parka Perfect.

Parka // Alpha Industries*
Knitwear // Topshop (Similar).
Running shorts // Forever 21 (Similar).
Sunglasses // Ray Ban.
White cleated sole sandals // Glamorous*
Bag // Zara.



As soon as I saw a hint of sun the short shorts were out! You can never be too careful with this British weather though so this seasons Parka trend is a great lightweight cover-up to block out those easterly winds. It's true what they say about investing in good coats, this Charger Field Parka did exactly what it said on the tin.. I managed to go bare-leg all day without a goosebump in sight!

8 comments:

  1. I just love everything about this outfit!! Very Summer ready with the tinted shades ;) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely look! I'm on the hint for a similar jacket, but in black
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! been searching for a new jacket, thanks for the inspo! x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool look!

    http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the shorts and parka combo! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great look, wish I had the legs to pull off the shorts! I am loving the parka's colour, it's fabulous xx

    thehamami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab! Hope the sun stays out a bit longer so I can get my shorts on too!! xxx

    www.sophiafazeli.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..