Archive

                         

Friday, 6 June 2014

Outfit | Verti-cool.














Vertical Stripe Sweater // Monki.
Silk Shirt // h&m.
Cigarette Pants // h&m ( Similar ).
Sliders // Topshop.
Bag // Zara.
Sunglasses // & other Stories.





I first locked eyes on this vertical stripe sweater in Monki a couple of months back and regretted not leaving with it the moment I got home. Fortunately on returning at the weekend my luck was in and there it was 1 x Small in all its glory, waiting for me! I feel a Buble song coming on...



Get your Stella McCartney fix with one of these options:




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5




2 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses and the sweater is great!!!

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and you have finished it off perfectly with your sliders x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..